Tere Blanca is the founder, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Miami-based Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc., the leading independently owned commercial real estate advisory and brokerage firm in South Florida. She founded the firm in 2009 after identifying a need in the marketplace for a local advisory and brokerage firm built on a culture of giving clients a collaborative and highly personalized approach to service.
Blanca Commercial Real Estate, now a team of 20 top professionals, has advised clients and executed in the leasing and sales of approximately 8.5 million square feet including over 4.0 million square feet of office lease transactions since its inception in April 2009.
Ms. Blanca has over 25 years of experience in the South Florida real estate sector, having participated in many projects ranging from land acquisition to the master planning, design, construction, marketing, lease-up, and sale of office and mixed-use assets.
Throughout her career, Ms. Blanca has been actively engaged in helping clients optimize the financial outcome of their real estate decisions. Recent clients include Agave Holdings; All Aboard Florida; Banyan Street Capital; DRA Advisors LLC; Lincoln Property Company; Prudential Real Estate Investors; Related Group; Rilea Group; TA Realty; New Boston Fund, Federal Realty, and the law firms of Akerman LLP, Baker & McKenzie LLP, and White & Case, LLP; the Miami Herald Media Company; Quirch Foods, Inc.; the University of Miami, to name a few.
Prior to launching Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Ms. Blanca served for 5 years as Senior Managing Director for Cushman & Wakefield of Florida, Inc., where she successfully led the firm’s South Florida operations, achieving significant revenue growth and increased profitability. Ms. Blanca also held the position of senior vice president at Codina Realty Services, Inc. ONCOR International where she was consistently among the top producers during her 14-year tenure.
Ms. Blanca holds a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in international marketing and finance and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Miami.
- Member of the Board of Directors of BankUnited
- Member of the Board of Directors of Miami Foundation
- Past chair of the Board of Directors of City Year Miami
- Past chair of Miami-Dade County’s official economic development agency, The Beacon Council
- Board of Governors of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the World Presidents’ Organization (WPO) Miami-Ft. Lauderdale Chapter
- Associate member of the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) Miami Chapter
- Member of Women Corporate Directors (WCD)
- Member of the University of Miami’s School of Business Real Estate Advisory Council
Awards and Recognition:
- “Top 100 Power Leaders”, South Florida Business Journal
- “Ultimate CEO”, South Florida Business Journal
- “Most Influential Business Women”, South Florida Business Journal
- “Power Leader of the Year”, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- “Office Broker of the Year”, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- “Women of Influence: Legends”, Real Estate Forum
- “Women of Influence”, Real Estate Forum
- “Top 25 Women in Real Estate”, Commercial Property Executive
- “Top Dealmakers of the Year”, Daily Business Review
- “Successful Hispanic Women of the Year”, Camacol
- “Philanthropist of the Year”, City Year Miami
- “Community Leader of the Year”, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce