August 22, 2016
An estimated 113 jobs are expected to be created at the Royal Palm Office Park in Plantation after seven new tenants and one expanding tenant signed leases there over the past six months.
The transactions at 900 and 1000 S. Pine Island Road totaled 28,175 square feet. Blanca Commercial Real Estate’s Tere Blanca and Danet Linares represented landlord Lincoln Property Co. in the deals.
The most recent lease was for 6,157 square feet with Port Consolidated, which relocated from a space near Port Everglades, Linares said. The floor plate it leased was designed for 25 jobs, Blanca CRE said. Linares said Port Consolidated, a fuel supplier, wanted to upgrade its office space with a new look.
Royal Palm Office Park has amenities such as a free fitness center, shared conference center, training room, cafe, and an outdoor lakeside relaxation space with Wi-Fi and music.
“Tenants like the training room and conference center because they don’t have to utilize their expensive real estate for a conference center that will rarely be used,” said Linares, vice chairman of Blanca CRE. Pediatric Associates of South Florida added 7,500 square feet to the 27,000 square feet it already had in the building. Its floor plate was designed for 55 employees in the expanded space. The medical practice has 28 locations. Chris Coots of Flagler Investment represented Pediatric Associates in the deal.
The other six new tenants to the office park were:
- Digital marketing company Digital Coco with 3,600 square feet and seven employees. It was represented by Sal Bonsignore of Colliers International.
- Cleaning products provider Green Earth Supply with 3,010 square feet and nine employees.
- Norwegian telecommunications company Telenor Global with 2,441 square feet and six employees. It was represented by Charlie Exelbirt of Mattis Advisors.
- Transamerica Premier Life with 2,227 square feet and four employees. It was represented by SA Commercial.
- Law firm Adelman & Wagner with 1,839 square feet and four employees. It was represented by Kathryn Gillespie of SVN Commercial Real Estate Advisors.
- Law firm Frankel & Associates with 1,401 square feet and three employees. It was represented by Eddie Quinon of JLL.
Linares said Royal Palm Office Park, which totals 465,592 square feet, is 92 percent leased.
“Plantation is very centrally located right off Interstate 595,” Linares said. “It has executive and mid-level housing. It’s in the center of the Palm Beach and Miami markets so companies can tap into different employee bases.”