Sharon Ellis, J.D.
Sharon Ellis is Vice President of Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc., the leading independently owned commercial real estate services firm in Florida. Both a seasoned expert in commercial real estate and an attorney, Ms. Ellis leverages 16 years of professional experience. Her primary focus is tenant representation, with extensive expertise in representing corporate tenants in office lease negotiations. Ms. Ellis is also one of the top law firm advisors in South Florida, having assisted notable law firms throughout the region.
Prior to joining Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Ms. Ellis’ notable milestones included helping to open and run the Florida office of Howard Ecker + Company, a Chicago-based national commercial tenant representation firm and co-owning and running her own commercial real estate firm.
Ms. Ellis, a native Floridian, attended Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, where she received a degree in communications. She received her law degree from the University of Florida.
- Chair of Centennial Celebration, 11th Judicial Circuit and Dade County Court System
- Member of the Steering Committee for Centennial Celebration, 11th Judicial Circuit and Dade County Court System
- Chair, The Jewish Federation’s Annual Judicial Reception
- Advisory Committee, Temple Beth Shalom
- Former Board Member, Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Former Board Member, Greater Miami Cornell Alumnae Club
- Fundraiser, The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Fundraiser, Foster Care Review
Awards & Recognition:
- “Top 20 Professionals Under 40”, Brickell Magazine
- “Rookie of the Year”, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Hype Award, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
5 QUESTIONS WITH TERE BLANCA OF BLANCA COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE/in In the news, Tere Blanca /by Geraldine Gonzalez
MEDIA CONTACT: Daniella Aragon-Andre Levy Public Relations Full Article March 16, 2023 While office buildings nationwide are struggling to lure back workers, South Florida office owners are in an enviable […]
BEHIND THE RISE OF MASS TIMBER TOWERS/in In the news /by Geraldine Gonzalez
MEDIA CONTACT: Daniella Aragon-Andre Levy Public Relations Full Article Before concrete and steel’s arrival 150 years ago, wood represented the leading building staple. Today, with the advent of ultra-strong, safe […]