Securing Quality Tenants. Fast.
SITUATION –Tall Obstacles for a Skyscraper
With zero pre-leasing at the time of our engagement, 1450 Brickell faced significant hurdles, including:
- Tenant aversion to being first in an otherwise empty building
- Perceived location issues at the “end” of Brickell
- Unknown financial capability of ownership group
STRATEGY – Leverage Marketing and Branding
The Blanca team turned potential problems into opportunities:
- Positioning building at “Brickell’s entrance”, rather than “end”
- Communicating building’s attributes and financial strength of ownership group
RESULTS – Creatively-Driven Leasing Success
Within 5 months of engagement, the Blanca team had:
- Executed an 80,000 square foot anchor tenant lease within 5 months of engagement
- Achieved 40% pre-lease at T.C.O. within 12 months of engagement
- 98% leased within 36 months of C.O.
- Consistently achieving top rents in Brickell