New Management for a Re-Imagined Doral Concourse
- Owner required a seamless, 30-day transition for the property management of a 240,000 SF Class A multi-tenant office asset in Doral.
- There were multiple capital projects underway and scheduled to commence which required immediate action to complete meeting established tight timelines.
- One-third of tenants in the densely occupied building operate on a 24/7/365 schedule which required exceptional planning.
- Assembled an in-house top transition team with deep industry insight to develop and execute a robust onboarding strategy.
- Designated and engaged highly trained accounting support and operations team with proven experience of successfully managing complex processes.
- Proactively engaged with tenants and immediately implemented tenant communication and services to drive tenant satisfaction and loyalty.
- Leveraged our comprehensive construction management experience of +$75m to timely execute complex capital projects.
- Successfully completed the onboarding within 30 days and transferred accounting data to ownership with full accuracy and zero discrepancies. Also executed on the on-going capital improvements without disruption of the 24/7 operation of the building and ahead of schedule.
- Provided ownership with new cost-saving operational budget and project management for almost $1m in improvements securing competitive pricing.
- Implemented new tenant programs within the first 90 days such as dry cleaning, shoe shining, and educational seminars such as Active Shooter training, among others.