Repositioned As Premier Office Park in South Florida
- Office park was perceived as dated and lacked amenities.
- 25% vacancy and large tenants were rolling over the next 12 to 24 months.
- Recommended strategic renovations of the common areas and new amenities that were approved and implemented.
- Launched customized branding, marketing and leasing program; identified and solicited credit tenants with leases expiring in 12-24 months and retained the key tenants that were expiring.
- Repositioned as the premier office park in South Florida.
- Secured more than 160,000 square feet of leases over an 18-month span while increasing rents by 11%.