BLANCA COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, INC.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – BLANCA COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, INC., MIAMI, FL
Location: Miami, FL
Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc., the leading independent commercial real estate brokerage, property management and advisory services firm in Florida known for delivering excellence across its commercial real estate services platform, and its collaborative and caring culture for its clients, its team and the communities it serves, is searching for a dynamic professional to serve as an office administrator to support a broad range of duties including welcoming visitors, coordinating meetings and performing clerical tasks such as answering phones and directing phone calls to team members, ordering supplies, sending and distributing mail, and responding to vendor and internal emails.
This is a role that requires a highly proactive, engaging, motivated, detail oriented and organized individual who can prioritize effectively and has excellent follow through skills. Previous experience as an Office Administration or Executive Admin support is preferred. The role offers an exceptional professional development opportunity for someone interested in expanding their career within the commercial real estate industry in Florida.
- Support day-to-day business operations
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management
- Manage emails, letters, packages, mail, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in MS office
- 2 to 3 years of experience administrative support role preferred
- Strong follow through and ability to effectively meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and efficient to manage multi-tasks at a time
- $45,000 to $55,000 annual base salary
- 401K (after first year of employment)
- Health Insurance
- 17 days of PTO and Sick Days
- Professional development trainings
- Relevant continued learning courses and certifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org