BUILDING NAME: Doral Concourse
ADDRESS: 8400 NW 36TH Street, Doral FL 33166
Doral Concourse is a Class A trophy asset in one of Miami’s fastest growing suburban neighborhoods. Its modern design and efficient infrastructure makes it a highly desirable workplace environment for companies looking to attract and retain top talent.
The property features large floor plates that can accommodate a variety of uses. Each space has expansive ceiling heights and window lines providing abundant natural light.
The building’s location in Doral is highly desirable, as it is situated in the heart of the city’s commercial district. It is just minutes away from Miami International Airport, major regional expressways and surrounded by a wide variety of residential, restaurant, entertainment and retail options.
Doral Concourse is an ideal location for companies looking for a highly connected workplace environment.
- Expansive outdoor patio with seating
- New roof, cooling tower, garage lighting and EV chargers
- Excellent window line and fountain fronting Doral Boulevard (NW 36th Street)
- Adjacent to CityPlace Doral, a $1 billion mixed-use lifestyle center
- Structured parking with highest ratio in the market at 5/1,000
- On-site lobby security and roving patrol
- Card access for after hours and weekend entry
- Access controlled elevators outside of standard business hours
- Surveilance cameras installed throughout lobbies
TECHNOLOGY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES
- Aluminum framed single-panel hurricane resistant windows
- Dual feed power lines and five providers of fiber optic cable
with dual access
- 1,500 KW emergency generator
5 QUESTIONS WITH TERE BLANCA OF BLANCA COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE/in In the news, Tere Blanca /by Geraldine Gonzalez
MEDIA CONTACT: Daniella Aragon-Andre Levy Public Relations Full Article March 16, 2023 While office buildings nationwide are struggling to lure back workers, South Florida office owners are in an enviable […]
BEHIND THE RISE OF MASS TIMBER TOWERS/in In the news /by Geraldine Gonzalez
MEDIA CONTACT: Daniella Aragon-Andre Levy Public Relations Full Article Before concrete and steel’s arrival 150 years ago, wood represented the leading building staple. Today, with the advent of ultra-strong, safe […]