The glacial pace of Flagler Street’s renovation downtown has built frustration since the project was proposed in 2011. Last week, directors of Miami’s Downtown Development Authority agreed to another delay.
The Park Offices at Dania Pointe
BUILDING NAME: The Park Offices at Dania Pointe
ADDRESS: 181 S Bryan Rd. Dania Beach, FL 33004
The Park Offices at Dania Pointe will feature up to 500,000 square feet of prime, Class A office space across the 6-acre office campus. It will be the first in its class for ground-up office developments and an ideal business destination for companies seeking to offer their employees a unique corporate experience. The project also provides unique build to suit opportunities for companies looking to establish their headquarters in South Florida’s most business friendly region.
The Park Offices at Dania Pointe is not just a place, it’s an experience.
- Approximately 500,000 square feet of office space
- Two highly efficient office buildings featuring at least 9 stories
- 24,000 square foot flexible floorplates
- Floor to ceiling glass offering abundant natural light and 360 degree views
- State of the art conference facilities featuring the latest tech systems
- Tenant lounge also available for meetings and events
- On-site café that also offers catering for meetings and events
- Ample covered parking with a parking ratio of at least 4/1,000
- WiFi connected indoor and outdoor common areas
- Walking path around The Park
- Outdoor gym
- WiFi connected
- Outdoor collaboration
- Beach volleyball court
- Hammock lounge
- Outdoor ping-pong tables
- Covered spaces designed for workspace
- Flexible green space for movies, yoga and tenant events