The glacial pace of Flagler Street’s renovation downtown has built frustration since the project was proposed in 2011. Last week, directors of Miami’s Downtown Development Authority agreed to another delay.
The Plaza Coral Gables
BUILDING NAME: The Plaza Coral Gables
ADDRESS: 2811 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134 and 3011 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, FL 33134
Paying tribute to its Mediterranean- style origins and staying true to a vision of community, The Plaza Coral Gables houses ‘Class A’ offices, a luxury business hotel with generous event spaces, specialty shops, a variety of dining venues and smart residences. This project will create a new business district that provides tenants a premier environment with unexpected amenities that transform the way companies and people work and connect.
Office Features and Amenities:
- Two distinct office towers
- Over 450,000 total square feet
- Rooftop terrace and gardens
- tenant lounge and conference facilities
- Fiber-based networks throughout
- Emergency power sources
- 24/7 security
- Transportation connectivity
- Modern lobby with expansive art wall
- Refined architectural finishes